A First Look at Group Dungeons in ESO
WARNING: The following video contains some minor spoilers from level 13-15 content in The Elder Scrolls Online.
Atropos from Tamriel Foundry and some of the excellent guild members of Entropy Rising take a run through the first three instanced dungeons available to players in The Elder Scrolls Online.
Watch for a detailed breakdown of the types of encounters that groups can expect from the dungeon experience in ESO, with detailed commentary explaining the mechanics, abilities, and context.
- Spindleclutch - Glenumbra (Daggerfall Covenant)
- Banished Cells - Auridon (Aldmeri Dominion)
- Fungal Grotto - Stonefalls (Ebonheart Pact)
- Atropos - Sorcerer Healer
- Phazius - Dragonknight Tank
- Erlex - Templar DPS (bow)
- Benefactor - Nightblade DPS (dual wield)